5 Economical Ways to Increase Curb Appeal
First impressions are everything, especially when it comes to your home. The right improvements to your home will not only increase curb appeal, but will also increase your home’s value.
Yes, a brand new roof or siding project will always suffice, but it is the little things that count. Small details that accent your home will increase curb appeal. As an industry leading professional, American Home Remodeling takes pride in the finer details of your project. Set your home apart from the norm with details like Azek trim around windows and doors, or a stone accent on your foundation.
- Front Door – HGTV reports that simply swapping out your front door will yield the highest return on investment when trying to increase curb appeal. Your front door makes an entrance, both literally and figuratively. Front doors are intended to protect you while you’re indoors, so any door designs you consider should be beautiful, functional and durable, as well. Whether your preference is wood, aluminum, steel, or fiberglass, American Home Remodeling can handle any type of installation.
- Shutters – Not all investments need to be as large as a front door. For example, changing or adding shutters to your home can not only increase the value of your home, but can also add color to something that was ordinary. American Home Remodeling installs highest quality shutters in various colors and profiles.
- Gutters – A very vital aspect of water management and curb appeal, new gutters make a world of a difference. Custom made seamless aluminum gutters can dress up your home and increase curb appeal. Gutters can be made in various colors to match compliment any vinyl siding or roofing combination, and can be installed with micro-leaf guards of all types. A inexpensive way to improve your home’s look.
- Railings – No one wants to grasp an old rusted iron railing while entering your humble abode. Clean up the entrance of your home with new railings. American Home Remodeling installs all types of railings; iron, aluminum, vinyl/PVC, and treated lumber. Give your entrance a face-lift with this modest renovation.
- Walkway – The pathway of your home is one of the most overlooked way to increase your home’s curb appeal. The first step onto your property should be enjoyable and inviting, so installing new paving stones, concrete, or asphalt is a must to enhancement your curb appeal. As a masonry professional, American Home Remodeling can design any type of walkway to meet your budget and preference.
Following these budget friendly ideas will tremendously increase your home’s curb appeal which will also increase the value of your home. Call American Home Remodeling at 1-800-941-5541 to schedule your free in home consultation today. Let one of our experienced professionals guide you in enhancing the curb appeal of your home. Whether it is a new siding project or a new walkway, let us assist you from start to finish. We take pride and professionalism in every job that comes our way.